Click here for a visual guide to registering on the auction site and more!
How to register to donate/bid
- Visit the online auction page at https://caspca2020.ggo.bid/.
- Click the “Start Bidding” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the green “Create Account” button on the left side of the page.
- Enter your email address, confirm your email address, click the “I’m Not a Robot” box, and then click “Confirm.”
- After clicking “Confirm,” a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided. Follow the instructions in the email to complete bidder registration.
- Once you are registered, donating and bidding is as simple as clicking! You will not have to enter your payment information again.
Important: Credit Card information provided will only be used when donating or bidding and purchasing auction items.
Bidding is open now for all live and silent auction items! Bidding will close at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 30.
Visit https://caspca2020.ggo.bid/, register to bid, and you can give to a cause you care about.
Rescue Fund- Support our transport program to rescue pets at risk of euthanasia in their home shelters.
The Big Snip to Save Lives- Last year, the SPCA spayed/neutered nearly 6,500 pets. Help us continue the good work!
Compassionate Care Clinic- The SPCA is committed to keeping pets in loving homes, and we know everyone needs a little help sometimes. That’s why we offer low-cost clinics for people receiving public assistance.
Better Behavior for a Better Tomorrow- The shelter can be stressful, and some pets struggle to be their best selves there. Your support allows us to work with trainers to prepare pets for successful placement.